Now you can easily add polls to your PowerPoint slides with the Swift Polling Add-in.
The plug-in works best with PowerPoint 2013+, 2016+, 2016 for Mac, and Online versions.
To get the Swift Polling PPT Add-in follow the next steps:
- Go to your PowerPoint slides and create an empty slide that should contain the polls.
- Go to PowerPoint Store labeled "Get Add-ins" and type Swift Polling in the search field.
- Add the Swift Polling plug-in.
- Log in to your Swift Polling account within your slide.
- Choose the first poll to show and add it to your slide by pressing Add.
- Switch between the polls without leaving your slide.
- Show the voting instructions without leaving your slide.
- If you need to do your polls with intervals, then add your polls to distinct slides.
- Start and Stop your polls within your slides.
- Alternatively, you can Start and Stop polls from a second device for a better experience.
There you have it!
If you have further questions, contact us on email@example.com.