In order to embed your poll presentation page as part of your slides in PowerPoint, the following is required:
- Download and install a free PowerPoint add-on from here (instructions and compatibility provided)
- Activate the desired poll and open more options in the active poll view - then click "PowerPoint embed"
3. Set the default poll, ability to start or stop polls and link expiration and click "Generate link"
4. Copy the link and go to your PowerPoint slides
5. Add the Web-viewer add-on to your slide, and paste the link in the URL field
6. Preview the presentation page, resize if necessary (depending on your screen and slide aspect ratio)
7. Launch your presentation
Note: WEB Viewer add-on is a Microsoft product, and unfortunately they did not add support for PowerPoint versions earlier than 2013.